Who are we?
What is Borrowed Life?
Borrowed Life is an online general store outlet of fashion brand apparel & accessories such as hoodies, printed t-shirts, sweatshirts, embroidered hats, bracelets, necklaces to various of products from outdoors, house & homes, hobbies, toys & sports and electronics.
Founded by a Filipino/American entrepreneur. Mia Resurreccion moved to USA in 2004 with her daughter alhea when she was 10 years old. In less than 3 years Mia was hit by a commuter train on her way to work in BWI Airport Baltimore Maryland, USA. Her inspiring story has touched many people's lives by sharing her powerful and life changing story.
We wants to use this brand as a "Platform" to live your life with Purpose, share love & passion for LIFE . Our core values is to create an atmosphere 'to live wisely with purpose' that life matters and should not be taken for granted because our life or material things were just loaned to us temporarily and borrowed from our creator.
When you buy any of our Borrowed Life product(s) you are supporting our core values, mission, vision and passion for LIFE so that "together we can" provide support for people with mental disabilities, dementia, alzheimer, any types of cancer patients, unplanned pregnancy, educations for illiteracy, and who serves in armed forces & veterans.
BORROWED LIFE VISION STATEMENT:
- To innovate and continue to provide new products and services worldwide.
- To promote a brand with a difference maker in mind.
BORROWED LIFE MISSION STATEMENT:
- To share life's purpose and passion to live wisely and to make every moment count.
- Develop, create an atmosphere that promotes life to spread love and peace to mankind.
- Provide support and serve families in crisis of their basic needs.